Module 2: Project Planning, Management and Evaluation
This module is designed to provide participants with the basic skills necessary to plan, develop and evaluate community projects. The emphasis will be on identification of goals, clarification of strategies and resources and techniques for monitoring and evaluation.
- Demonstrate a critical understanding of the importance of planning and the planning process
- Develop aims, objectives and goals for development projects
- Demonstrate methods of monitoring and evaluation
- Demonstrate an awareness of the importance of consultative planning
- Acquire the skills necessary to prepare, implement and evaluate a plan