- Basic Numerical Skills
- Leadership and management
- Professional ethics
The main target for the Community Youth Polytechnic programme are holders of CAP, Probatoire, BAC or their equivalence. Each training course will have a capacity of 20 trainees.
- Filled application form (obtained by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Handwritten motivation letter for your programme of interest
- Copy of birth certificate
- Copy of National Identity Card (if applicable)
- Parental consent (for those between 15 – 25 years)
- Medical certificate of fitness
Programme duration and cost
The programme is designed for 1 year (30% theory and 70% practical) and will generally range between $200 and $400 depending on the course. Please send an email to email@example.com to find out the cost for your programme of choice. As Community Vision Group works in partnership with community-based associations and other donor agencies, more often, there will be scholarships for prospective applicants.
At the end of the training, trainees will be awarded a TVET Diploma with specialisation in each of the programme pathways. This will be co-certified by Community Vision Group and partner institutions.